Charity Profile

THE NATIONAL SOCIETY FOR THE PREVENTION OF CRUELTY TO CHILDREN (216401)

The NSPCC are the leading children’s charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK and Channel Islands. They help children who have been abused to rebuild their lives, protect those at risk, and find the best ways of preventing abuse from ever happening.

The NSPCC lobbies the government on issues relating to child welfare, and creates campaigns for the general public, with the intention of raising awareness of child protection issues. It also operates both a helpline on 0808 800 5000, for anyone concerned about a child, and ChildLine offering support to children themselves.

If you select the NSPCC as your chosen charity and shop through Care2Save, 80% of the commission raised will go directly to them, to help them provide medical care where it is needed most, and the remaining 20% will support hospice and palliative care all over the world.