Charity Profile

ST ANN'S HOSPICE (258085)

St Ann’s Hospice cares and helps around 3,000 patients (over the age of 16) and their families and carers every year who are affected by cancer and non-cancer life limiting illnesses. They deliver care that is special and unique to each individual person. Around 40% of inpatients at St Ann’s Hospice return home after treatment. To find out more about St Ann’s Hospice, you can pay them a visit at: sah.org.uk.

If you select St Ann’s Hospice as your chosen charity and shop through Care2Save, 80% of the commission raised will go directly to them, to help them continue to deliver first class care, and the remaining 20% will support hospice and palliative care all over the world