Charity Profile

ST CATHERINES HOSPICE (LANCASHIRE) LIMITED (512186)

St Catherine’s Hospice provide specialist palliative care within Central Lancashire, covering the three boroughs of Chorley, Preston and South Ribble. St Catherine’s helps people to live as independently as possible with medical conditions that, although they are incurable, can be treated and quality of life improved. Care is provided free of charge at home, outpatients, day therapy and overnight in the Hospice. To find out more about St Catherine’s Hospice, you can pay them a visit at: stcatherines.co.uk.

If you select St Catherine’s Hospice as your chosen charity and shop through Care2Save, 80% of the commission raised will go directly to them, to help them continue to be there when it matters the most, and the remaining 20% will support hospice and palliative care all over the world.