Charity Profile

EAST CHESHIRE HOSPICE (515104)

East Cheshire Hospice is a haven of care and calm for people facing the challenges at the end of their lives who live in the communities of Buxton, Congleton, High Legh, High Peak, Knutsford, Macclesfield, Poynton, Wilmslow and the villages and hamlets in between. As well as providing exceptional and holistic care for people with life-limiting illnesses, they also help their carers and families to cope and even smile through difficult times. To find out more about East Cheshire Hospice, you can pay them a visit at: eastcheshirehospice.org.uk.

If you select East Cheshire Hospice as your chosen charity and shop through Care2Save, 80% of the commission raised will go directly to them, to help them make every day count for their patients, and the remaining 20% will support hospice and palliative care all over the world.