Charity Profile

ST LUKE'S CHESHIRE HOSPICE (515595)

St Luke’s is an adult Hospice that cares for people from mid and south Cheshire suffering from cancer and other life threatening illnesses. They have two sites. The main site is at Winsford and their new second site (known as Winterley Grange) is at Wheelock Heath. They are a non-profit making organisation and offer treatment care, advice and support to many seriously ill people and families every year. To find out more about St Luke’s you can pay them a visit at: stlukes-hospice.co.uk.

If you select St Luke’s Hospice as your chosen charity and shop through Care2Save, 80% of the commission raised will go directly to them, to help those suffering from life threatening illnesses, and the remaining 20% will support hospice and palliative care all over the world.