Install Care2Save Extension

A desktop browser is required to install the Care2Save toolbar

Care2Save Extension

Why install the extension?

The Care2Save Extension makes giving to charity easy. If you prefer to shop straight from your favourite retailers rather than through Care2Save, we recommend you install our free extension. It will only appear when you are on a partnered site and means that you’ll never miss out on an opportunity to make a free donation.

Once you have installed the extension:

Each time you visit a partner retail site, a purple toolbar will appear at the top of your screen. Simply click on the message that says ‘Raise money for (your charity name)’ so the retailer knows that you have come from Care2Save.  The retailer will then give  us a % of everything you spend and we ensure 100% of this money remains within the charity sector – 80% to your chosen cause and the remaining 20% will go to the Care2Save Charitable Trust.

Checking whether the extension is installed...

Have you installed the extension already?

Congratulations, it looks like you have successfully installed the Care2Save Browser Extension.

You can now raise money for your cause from any supported website!

Have you installed the extension already?

The Care2Save Extension has not been found installed on your browser.

Either you can click the button below or select your browser from the menu on the left to get installation instructions.

Install the Extension for your Browser now